Chapter 14. Longer-Term Support for Survivors and Supporters
- Dr Jane Williams Consultant Nurse chair member3,
- Professor Lin Perry Professor of Nursing Research member4 and
- Professor Caroline Watkins President member5
Published Online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Acute Stroke Nursing
How to Cite
Brereton, L. and Manthorpe, J. (2010) Longer-Term Support for Survivors and Supporters, in Acute Stroke Nursing (eds J. Williams, L. Perry and C. Watkins), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318838.ch14
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK
University of Technology Sydney and the Northern Network Hospitals, South Eastern Sydney and Illawarra Health, Australia
Clinical Practice Research Unit, School of Nursing and Caring Sciences, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, UK
- Published Online: 3 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 19 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405161046
Online ISBN: 9781444318838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!