Chapter 11. Quantitative Data Analysis
- Peter G. Miller2,
- John Strang3,4 and
- Peter M. Miller5
Published Online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Addiction Research Methods
How to Cite
Lemon, J., Degenhardt, L., Slade, T. and Mills, K. (2010) Quantitative Data Analysis, in Addiction Research Methods (eds P. G. Miller, J. Strang and P. M. Miller), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318852.ch11
School of Psychology, Deakin University, Victoria, Australia
National Addiction Centre Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, UK
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Center for Drug and Alcohol Programs, Medical University & South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
- Published Online: 16 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 2 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405176637
Online ISBN: 9781444318852
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!