6. Production of Natural Products by Plant Cell and Organ Cultures
- Michael Wink Professor
Published Online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Annual Plant Reviews Volume 39: Functions and Biotechnology of Plant Secondary Metabolites, Second edition
How to Cite
Alfermann, A.-W. (2010) Production of Natural Products by Plant Cell and Organ Cultures, in Annual Plant Reviews Volume 39: Functions and Biotechnology of Plant Secondary Metabolites, Second edition (ed M. Wink), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318876.ch6
Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg, Institute of Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology, Div. Biology, Im Neuenheimer Feld 364, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
- Published Online: 23 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 2 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405185288
Online ISBN: 9781444318876
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!