Chapter 5. Radioactive Wastes
Published Online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © British Crown Owned Copyright 2010/MOD.
Waste Immobilization in Glass and Ceramic Based Hosts: Radioactive, Toxic and Hazardous Wastes
How to Cite
Donald, I. W. (2010) Radioactive Wastes, in Waste Immobilization in Glass and Ceramic Based Hosts: Radioactive, Toxic and Hazardous Wastes, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444319354.ch5
- Published Online: 7 APR 2010
- Published Print: 9 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444319378
Online ISBN: 9781444319354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!