Chapter 1. Introduction
- Kim Manley Manager Head Visiting Professor Visiting Fellow1,
- Brendan McCormack Professor leader2 and
- Val Wilson Director Professor3,4
Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Practice Development in Nursing and Healthcare
How to Cite
Manley, K., McCormack, B. and Wilson, V. (2007) Introduction, in International Practice Development in Nursing and Healthcare (eds K. Manley, B. McCormack and V. Wilson), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444319491.ch1
Resources for Learning and Improving, Royal College of Nursing, UK
Institute of Nursing Research/School of Nursing, University of Ulster, Newtownabbey, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
The Children's Hospital, Westmead, Australia
The University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 14 FEB 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405156769
Online ISBN: 9781444319491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!