Chapter 14. Becoming and Being Active Learners and Creating Active Learning Workplaces: The Value of Active Learning in Practice Development
- Kim Manley Manager Head Visiting Professor Visiting Fellow3,
- Brendan McCormack Professor leader4 and
- Val Wilson Director Professor5,6
Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Practice Development in Nursing and Healthcare
How to Cite
Dewing, J. (2007) Becoming and Being Active Learners and Creating Active Learning Workplaces: The Value of Active Learning in Practice Development, in International Practice Development in Nursing and Healthcare (eds K. Manley, B. McCormack and V. Wilson), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444319491.ch14
Resources for Learning and Improving, Royal College of Nursing, UK
Institute of Nursing Research/School of Nursing, University of Ulster, Newtownabbey, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
The Children's Hospital, Westmead, Australia
The University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 14 FEB 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405156769
Online ISBN: 9781444319491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!