Chapter 8. Basic Pharmacology of Common Medications
- Philip Jevon RN, BSc(Hons), PGCE Resuscitation Officer Clinical Skills Lead Honorary Clinical Lecturer1,2,
- Elizabeth Payne BSc(Hons), MSc, MRPharmS Deputy Director3,
- Dan Higgins RGN, ENB 100, ENB 998 Senior Charge Nurse Critical Care Consultant Honorary Lecturer Visiting Clinical Lecturer2,4,5,
- Ruth Endacott RN, DipN(Lond), MA, PhD Professor6,7
Published Online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Medicines Management: A Guide for Nurses
How to Cite
Walters, G. (2010) Basic Pharmacology of Common Medications, in Medicines Management: A Guide for Nurses (eds P. Jevon, E. Payne, D. Higgins and R. Endacott), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444319750.ch8
Manor Hospital Walsall, UK
University of Birmingham, UK
Education, Training and Staff Performance, Manor Hospital, Walsall, UK
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, UK
Resuscitation Services UK
University of Plymouth, UK
La Trobe University, Australia
- Published Online: 10 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405181631
Online ISBN: 9781444319750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!