Chapter 12. Conflict of Laws
- Dennis Patterson Professor1,2,3
Published Online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory, Second edition
How to Cite
Dane, P. (2010) Conflict of Laws, in A Companion to Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory, Second edition (ed D. Patterson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444320114.ch12
European University Institute, Florence, Italy
Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, New Jersey, USA
Swansea University, Wales, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 27 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 19 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405170062
Online ISBN: 9781444320114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!