Chapter 46. Coercion
- Dennis Patterson Professor2,3,4
Published Online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory, Second edition
How to Cite
Lamond, G. (2010) Coercion, in A Companion to Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory, Second edition (ed D. Patterson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444320114.ch46
European University Institute, Florence, Italy
Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, New Jersey, USA
Swansea University, Wales, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 27 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 19 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405170062
Online ISBN: 9781444320114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!