Chapter 73. Atonement, Justification, and Sanctification
- Charles Taliaferro Professor2,
- Paul Draper Professor3 and
- Philip L. Quinn4
Published Online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Philosophy of Religion, Second Edition
How to Cite
Hare, J. E. (2010) Atonement, Justification, and Sanctification, in A Companion to Philosophy of Religion, Second Edition (eds C. Taliaferro, P. Draper and P. L. Quinn), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444320152.ch73
St Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota, USA
Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
John A O'Brien Professor of Philosophy, University of Notre Dame, Indiana, USA
- Published Online: 8 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 9 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405163576
Online ISBN: 9781444320152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!