Chapter 13. Complex Problems or Simple Solutions? Enhancing Evidence-Based Economics to Reflect Reality
- Ian Shemilt Senior Research Associate3,
- Miranda Mugford Professor3,
- Luke Vale Professor4,
- Kevin Marsh Head5 and
- Cam Donaldson Yunus Chair NIHR Senior Investigator6
Published Online: 5 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Evidence-Based Decisions and Economics: Health Care, Social Welfare, Education and Criminal Justice, Second Edition
How to Cite
Lessard, C. and Birch, S. (2010) Complex Problems or Simple Solutions? Enhancing Evidence-Based Economics to Reflect Reality, in Evidence-Based Decisions and Economics: Health Care, Social Welfare, Education and Criminal Justice, Second Edition (eds I. Shemilt, M. Mugford, L. Vale, K. Marsh and C. Donaldson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444320398.ch13
School of Medicine, Health Policy and Practice, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
Health Economics Research Unit and Health Services Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
The Matrix Knowledge Group, London, UK
Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK
- Published Online: 5 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 9 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405191531
Online ISBN: 9781444320398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!