Chapter 4. Developing Problem-Based Learning Curricula
- Teena J. Clouston MBA, PgDip, SSRM, DipCOT, DipCouns, DipAT, Certhyp, FHEA Senior Lecturer Programme Lead3,
- Lyn Westcott MSc, BSc, DipCOT, FHEA Senior Lecturer Professional Lead4,
- Steven W. Whitcombe MSc, BA (Hons), BSc (Hons) OT, PGCE (PCET), FHEA Lecturer3,
- Dr Jill Riley PhD, MSc, DipCOT Lecturer3 and
- Ruth Matheson MSc, DipCOT, CMS, FHEA Senior Lecturer5
Published Online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Problem-Based Learning in Health and Social Care
How to Cite
Westcott, L., Seymour, A. and Roberts, S. (2010) Developing Problem-Based Learning Curricula, in Problem-Based Learning in Health and Social Care (eds T. J. Clouston, L. Westcott, S. W. Whitcombe, J. Riley and R. Matheson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444320541.ch4
School of Healthcare Studies, Cardiff University, UK
Faculty of Health, University of Plymouth, UK
University of Wales Institute, Cardiff (UWIC), UK
- Published Online: 24 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405180566
Online ISBN: 9781444320541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!