Chapter 4. Developing Problem-Based Learning Curricula
- Teena J. Clouston MBA, PgDip, SSRM, DipCOT, DipCouns, DipAT, Certhyp, FHEA Senior Lecturer Programme Lead3,
- Lyn Westcott MSc, BSc, DipCOT, FHEA Senior Lecturer Professional Lead4,
- Steven W. Whitcombe MSc, BA (Hons), BSc (Hons) OT, PGCE (PCET), FHEA Lecturer3,
- Dr Jill Riley PhD, MSc, DipCOT Lecturer3 and
- Ruth Matheson MSc, DipCOT, CMS, FHEA Senior Lecturer5
Published Online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Problem-Based Learning in Health and Social Care
How to Cite
Westcott, L., Seymour, A. and Roberts, S. (2010) Developing Problem-Based Learning Curricula, in Problem-Based Learning in Health and Social Care (eds T. J. Clouston, L. Westcott, S. W. Whitcombe, J. Riley and R. Matheson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444320541.ch4
School of Healthcare Studies, Cardiff University, UK
Faculty of Health, University of Plymouth, UK
University of Wales Institute, Cardiff (UWIC), UK
- Published Online: 24 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405180566
Online ISBN: 9781444320541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!