Chapter 8. Careers in Research
Experimental, Developmental, Social, Cognitive, and Biopsychology
Published Online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2011 Jeffrey L. Helms and Daniel T. Rogers
Majoring in Psychology: Achieving Your Educational and Career Goals
How to Cite
Helms, J. L. and Rogers, D. T. (2010) Careers in Research, in Majoring in Psychology: Achieving Your Educational and Career Goals, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444320718.ch8
- Published Online: 28 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 16 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405190640
Online ISBN: 9781444320718
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!