Chapter 26. Women and Piety Movements
- Bryan s. Turner Professor leader Director member Fellow
Published Online: 1 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The New Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Religion
How to Cite
Rinaldo, R. (2010) Women and Piety Movements, in The New Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Religion (ed B. s. Turner), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444320787.ch26
Wellesley College USA
- Published Online: 1 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 9 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405188524
Online ISBN: 9781444320787
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!