Chapter 15. Psychological and Quality of Life Issues Related to Having Diabetes
Published Online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Trisha Dunning
Care of People with Diabetes: A Manual of Nursing Practice, Third Edition
How to Cite
Dunning AM, T. (2009) Psychological and Quality of Life Issues Related to Having Diabetes, in Care of People with Diabetes: A Manual of Nursing Practice, Third Edition, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444320893.ch15
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 3 APR 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405170901
Online ISBN: 9781444320893
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!