Chapter 28. Baby Play
- Karen Moyse MSc, BSc, RGN, RSCN, RHV, PGDAE (Hons) Psychology Independent Nurse Prescriber Visitor Lecturer
Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Promoting Health in Children and Young People: The Role of the Nurse
How to Cite
Blenkinsop, J. (2009) Baby Play, in Promoting Health in Children and Young People: The Role of the Nurse (ed K. Moyse), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444322644.ch28
Health at Nottingham University, UK
- Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 27 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405158008
Online ISBN: 9781444322644
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!