Chapter 1. Anatomy and Physiology
- Suzanne Sargent MSc, PGC (TLHE), BSc (Hons), RGN Lecturer Practitioner
Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Liver Diseases: An essential guide for nurses and health care professionals
How to Cite
Hill, C. (2009) Anatomy and Physiology, in Liver Diseases: An essential guide for nurses and health care professionals (ed S. Sargent), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444322682.ch1
Institute of Liver Studies, Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
- Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 22 MAY 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405163064
Online ISBN: 9781444322682
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!