Chapter 2. Definitions and Aims of Palliative Care
- Elaine Stevens programme leader Chair1,
- Susan Jackson lecturer programme leader Chair Nurse Specialist2 and
- Stuart Milligan PhD nurse Lecturer3
Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Palliative Nursing: Across the Spectrum of Care
How to Cite
Stevens, E. (2009) Definitions and Aims of Palliative Care, in Palliative Nursing: Across the Spectrum of Care (eds E. Stevens, S. Jackson and S. Milligan), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444322705.ch2
The Ayrshire Hospice and The University of The West of Scotland, UK
School of Health, Nursing and Midwifery of the University of West of Scotland, UK
University of the West of Scotland, UK
- Published Online: 14 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 27 APR 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405169974
Online ISBN: 9781444322705
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!