Chapter 10. Management of Painful Procedures
- Alison Twycross Prinicipal Lecturer1,
- Stephanie J. Dowden Clinical Nurse Consultant2 and
- Elizabeth Bruce Lead Clinical Nurse Specialist3
Published Online: 7 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide
How to Cite
Bruce, E. (2009) Management of Painful Procedures, in Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide (eds A. Twycross, S. J. Dowden and E. Bruce), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444322743.ch10
Children's Nursing, Kingston University and St George's University of London, Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences, London, United Kingdom
Paediatric Palliative Care, Princess Margaret Hospital for Children, Subiaco, Perth, Australia (Formerly Clinical Nurse Consultant, Children's Pain Management Service, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia)
Pain Control Service, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 7 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 20 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405168946
Online ISBN: 9781444322743
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!