Chapter 4. Pharmacology of Analgesic Drugs
- Alison Twycross Prinicipal Lecturer1,
- Stephanie J. Dowden Clinical Nurse Consultant2 and
- Elizabeth Bruce Lead Clinical Nurse Specialist3
Published Online: 7 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide
How to Cite
Dowden, S. J. (2009) Pharmacology of Analgesic Drugs, in Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide (eds A. Twycross, S. J. Dowden and E. Bruce), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444322743.ch4
Children's Nursing, Kingston University and St George's University of London, Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences, London, United Kingdom
Paediatric Palliative Care, Princess Margaret Hospital for Children, Subiaco, Perth, Australia (Formerly Clinical Nurse Consultant, Children's Pain Management Service, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia)
Pain Control Service, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 7 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 20 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405168946
Online ISBN: 9781444322743
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!