Chapter 22. The Personal Is Philosophical Is Political: A Philosopher and Mother of a Cognitively Disabled Person Sends Notes from the Battlefield
- Eva Feder Kittay Distinguished Professor senior fellow1 and
- Licia Carlson Ph.D. assistant professor2
Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Authors
Cognitive Disability and Its Challenge to Moral Philosophy
How to Cite
Kittay, E. F. (2010) The Personal Is Philosophical Is Political: A Philosopher and Mother of a Cognitively Disabled Person Sends Notes from the Battlefield, in Cognitive Disability and Its Challenge to Moral Philosophy (eds E. F. Kittay and L. Carlson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444322781.ch22
Stony Brook University/SUNY, USA
Providence College, USA
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 14 MAY 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Armen T. Marsoobian,
- Brian J. Huschle and
- Eric Cavallero
Print ISBN: 9781405198288
Online ISBN: 9781444322781
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!