Chapter 7. Duties of Justice to Citizens with Cognitive Disabilities
- Eva Feder Kittay Distinguished Professor senior fellow2 and
- Licia Carlson Ph.D. assistant professor3
Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Authors
Cognitive Disability and Its Challenge to Moral Philosophy
How to Cite
Wong, S. I. (2010) Duties of Justice to Citizens with Cognitive Disabilities, in Cognitive Disability and Its Challenge to Moral Philosophy (eds E. F. Kittay and L. Carlson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444322781.ch7
Stony Brook University/SUNY, USA
Providence College, USA
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 14 MAY 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Armen T. Marsoobian,
- Brian J. Huschle and
- Eric Cavallero
Print ISBN: 9781405198288
Online ISBN: 9781444322781
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!