Chapter 37. Somatosensory Evoked Potentials in Diffuse Cortical Anoxic Injury—Absent Cortical and Subcortical Responses
Published Online: 4 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 Peter W. Kaplan and Thien Nguyen
How to Cite
Kaplan, P. W. and Nguyen, T. (2010) Somatosensory Evoked Potentials in Diffuse Cortical Anoxic Injury—Absent Cortical and Subcortical Responses, in Clinical Electrophysiology, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444322972.ch37
- Published Online: 4 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 8 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405185295
Online ISBN: 9781444322972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!