Chapter 38. Somatosensory Evoked Potentials in Prolonged Cardiac Arrest—Absence of All Waves above the Brachial Plexus[1,2]
Published Online: 4 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 Peter W. Kaplan and Thien Nguyen
How to Cite
Kaplan, P. W. and Nguyen, T. (2010) Somatosensory Evoked Potentials in Prolonged Cardiac Arrest—Absence of All Waves above the Brachial Plexus[1,2], in Clinical Electrophysiology, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444322972.ch38
- Published Online: 4 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 8 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405185295
Online ISBN: 9781444322972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!