Chapter 39. Somatosensory Evoked Potentials after Prolonged Cardiac Arrest—Absence of all Responses Except Cervical N9[1,2]
Published Online: 4 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 Peter W. Kaplan and Thien Nguyen
How to Cite
Kaplan, P. W. and Nguyen, T. (2010) Somatosensory Evoked Potentials after Prolonged Cardiac Arrest—Absence of all Responses Except Cervical N9[1,2], in Clinical Electrophysiology, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444322972.ch39
- Published Online: 4 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 8 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405185295
Online ISBN: 9781444322972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!