Chapter 15. Neurologic Disorders in Obstetric Practice
- Raymond O. Powrie MD, FRCP, FACP Professor of Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology Senior Vice President4,
- Michael F. Greene MD Professor of Obstetrics Chief of Obstetrics5,6 and
- William Camann MD Associate Professor of Anaesthesia Director of Obstetric Anesthesiology7
Published Online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
de Swiet's Medical Disorders in Obstetric Practice, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Heaney, D. C., Williams, D. J., O'Brien, P. and Elton, C. (2010) Neurologic Disorders in Obstetric Practice, in de Swiet's Medical Disorders in Obstetric Practice, Fifth Edition (eds R. O. Powrie, M. F. Greene and W. Camann), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323016.ch15
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Quality and Clinical Effectiveness Women & Infants' Hospital of Rhode Island Providence, RI, USA
Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School, USA
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 9 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 18 JUN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405148474
Online ISBN: 9781444323016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!