Chapter 47. Approach to the use of Glucocorticoids in Pregnancy for Nonobstetric Indications
- Raymond O. Powrie MD, FRCP, FACP Professor of Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology Senior Vice President1,
- Michael F. Greene MD Professor of Obstetrics Chief of Obstetrics2,3 and
- William Camann MD Associate Professor of Anaesthesia Director of Obstetric Anesthesiology4
Published Online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
de Swiet's Medical Disorders in Obstetric Practice, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Chen, K. K. and Powrie, R. O. (2010) Approach to the use of Glucocorticoids in Pregnancy for Nonobstetric Indications, in de Swiet's Medical Disorders in Obstetric Practice, Fifth Edition (eds R. O. Powrie, M. F. Greene and W. Camann), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323016.ch47
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Quality and Clinical Effectiveness Women & Infants' Hospital of Rhode Island Providence, RI, USA
Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School, USA
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 9 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 18 JUN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405148474
Online ISBN: 9781444323016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!