Chapter 43. Electronic Fetal Monitoring: A Systematic Approach
- T. Murphy Goodwin MD Professor,
- Martin N. Montoro MD Professor of Clinical Medicine,
- Laila I. Muderspach MD Chairman,
- Richard J. Paulson MD Professor and
- Subir Roy MD Professor
Published Online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Management of Common Problems in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Miller, D. A. (2010) Electronic Fetal Monitoring: A Systematic Approach, in Management of Common Problems in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fifth Edition (eds T. M. Goodwin, M. N. Montoro, L. I. Muderspach, R. J. Paulson and S. Roy), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323030.ch43
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Published Online: 16 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 18 JUN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405169165
Online ISBN: 9781444323030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!