Chapter 81. Vaginal Carcinoma
- T. Murphy Goodwin MD Professor,
- Martin N. Montoro MD Professor of Clinical Medicine,
- Laila I. Muderspach MD Chairman,
- Richard J. Paulson MD Professor and
- Subir Roy MD Professor
Published Online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Management of Common Problems in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Pham, H. Q. (2010) Vaginal Carcinoma, in Management of Common Problems in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fifth Edition (eds T. M. Goodwin, M. N. Montoro, L. I. Muderspach, R. J. Paulson and S. Roy), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323030.ch81
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Published Online: 16 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 18 JUN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405169165
Online ISBN: 9781444323030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!