Chapter 20. Medical Management of Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Philipp Dahm MD, MHSc, FACS Associate Professor of Urology Director of Clinical Research2 and
- Roger R. Dmochowski MD Professor Director of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstruction3
Published Online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Hutchinson, R., Dmochowski, R. R. and Scarpero, H. (2010) Medical Management of Urinary Incontinence in Women, in Evidence-Based Urology (eds P. Dahm and R. R. Dmochowski), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323146.ch20
Department of Urology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
Department of Urologic Surgery, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
- Published Online: 9 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 25 JUN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405185943
Online ISBN: 9781444323146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!