1. Anatomy of the Heart for a Dissector
- Farhood Saremi MD Professor2,
- Stephan Achenbach MD Professor3,
- Eloisa Arbustini MD, FESC Prof.ssa Specialista Direttore4,
- Jagat Narula MD, PhD, FACC, FRCP Professor Chief Director5,6,7,8
Published Online: 15 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Revisiting Cardiac Anatomy: A Computed-Tomography-Based Atlas and Reference
How to Cite
Saremi, F. and Sánchez-Quintana, D. (2010) Anatomy of the Heart for a Dissector, in Revisiting Cardiac Anatomy: A Computed-Tomography-Based Atlas and Reference (eds F. Saremi, S. Achenbach, E. Arbustini and J. Narula), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323191.ch1
Department of Radiological Sciences, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA
Department of Cardiology, University of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
Centro Malattie Genetiche Cardiovascolari, Area Trapiantologica, IRCCS Fondazione Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy
School of Medicine, Irvine, CA, USA
UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Irvine, CA, USA
Memorial Heart & Vascular Institute, Long Beach Memorial Hospital, Irvine, CA, USA
Edwards Lifesciences Center for Advanced CV Technology, School of Engineering, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA
- Published Online: 15 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 29 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405194693
Online ISBN: 9781444323191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!