2. Anatomical and Pathophysiological Classification of Congenital Heart Disease
- Farhood Saremi MD Professor5,
- Stephan Achenbach MD Professor6,
- Eloisa Arbustini MD, FESC Prof.ssa Specialista Direttore7 and
- Jagat Narula MD, PhD, FACC, FRCP Professor Chief Director8,9,10,11
Published Online: 15 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Revisiting Cardiac Anatomy: A Computed-Tomography-Based Atlas and Reference
How to Cite
Frescura, C., Büchel, E. V., Ho, S. Y. and Thiene, G. (2010) Anatomical and Pathophysiological Classification of Congenital Heart Disease, in Revisiting Cardiac Anatomy: A Computed-Tomography-Based Atlas and Reference (eds F. Saremi, S. Achenbach, E. Arbustini and J. Narula), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323191.ch2
Department of Radiological Sciences, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA
Department of Cardiology, University of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
Centro Malattie Genetiche Cardiovascolari, Area Trapiantologica, IRCCS Fondazione Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy
School of Medicine, Irvine, CA, USA
UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Irvine, CA, USA
Memorial Heart & Vascular Institute, Long Beach Memorial Hospital, Irvine, CA, USA
Edwards Lifesciences Center for Advanced CV Technology, School of Engineering, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA
- Published Online: 15 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 29 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405194693
Online ISBN: 9781444323191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!