Chapter 10. Surface Mass Loading on a Dynamic Earth: Complexity and Contamination in the Geodetic Analysis of Global Sea-Level Trends
- John A. Church oceanographer8,
- Philip L. Woodworth former Director Chairman9,
- Thorkild Aarup PhD Senior Program Specialist technical secretary10 and
- W. Stanley Wilson Senior Scientist11
Published Online: 5 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Understanding Sea-Level Rise and Variability
How to Cite
Mitrovica, J. X., Tamisiea, M. E., Ivins, E. R., Vermeersen, L. L. A., Milne, G. A. and Lambeck, K. (2010) Surface Mass Loading on a Dynamic Earth: Complexity and Contamination in the Geodetic Analysis of Global Sea-Level Trends, in Understanding Sea-Level Rise and Variability (eds J. A. Church, P. L. Woodworth, T. Aarup and W. S. Wilson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323276.ch10
Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research, Australia
Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory, Liverpool, UK
Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, Unesco, Paris, France
NOAA Satellite & Information Service, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
- Published Online: 5 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 20 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444334517
Online ISBN: 9781444323276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!