Chapter 17. Managing the Effects of Climate Change: Fishery Management's Greatest Challenge
- Paul Kemp
Published Online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Salmonid Fisheries: Freshwater Habitat Management
How to Cite
Solomon, D. and Lightfoot, G. (2010) Managing the Effects of Climate Change: Fishery Management's Greatest Challenge, in Salmonid Fisheries: Freshwater Habitat Management (ed P. Kemp), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323337.ch17
International Centre for Ecohydraulic Research and the Centre for Salmonid Research, School of Civil Engineering and the Environment, University of Southampton, UK
- Published Online: 19 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 2 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405183963
Online ISBN: 9781444323337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!