Chapter 12. Mitigation of Oxidative Stress and Inflammatory Signaling by Fruit and Walnut Polyphenols: Implications for Cognitive Aging
- Celestino Santos-Buelga Professor2,
- Maria Teresa Escribano-Bailon Lecturer3 and
- Vincenzo Lattanzio Professor4
Published Online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Recent Advances in Polyphenol Research, Volume 2
How to Cite
Joseph, J. A., Shukitt-Hale, B. and Willis, L. M. (2010) Mitigation of Oxidative Stress and Inflammatory Signaling by Fruit and Walnut Polyphenols: Implications for Cognitive Aging, in Recent Advances in Polyphenol Research, Volume 2 (eds C. Santos-Buelga, M. T. Escribano-Bailon and V. Lattanzio), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323375.ch12
Food Chemistry Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Food Science Faculty of Pharmacy University of Salamanca, Spain
Area of Food Technology, Technical School of ‘Zamora’ University of Salamanca, Spain
Plant Biochemistry and Physiology, Department of Agro-Environmental Sciences, Chemistry and Plant Protection, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, University of Foggia, Italy
- Published Online: 20 APR 2010
- Published Print: 18 JUN 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Vincenzo Lattanzio
Series Editor Information
University of Foggia, Italy
Print ISBN: 9781405193993
Online ISBN: 9781444323375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!