Chapter 2. Flavonoid Chemistry of the Leguminosae
- Celestino Santos-Buelga Professor2,
- Maria Teresa Escribano-Bailon Lecturer3,
- Vincenzo Lattanzio Professor4
Published Online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Recent Advances in Polyphenol Research, Volume 2
How to Cite
Veitch, N. C. (2010) Flavonoid Chemistry of the Leguminosae, in Recent Advances in Polyphenol Research, Volume 2 (eds C. Santos-Buelga, M. T. Escribano-Bailon and V. Lattanzio), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323375.ch2
Food Chemistry Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Food Science Faculty of Pharmacy University of Salamanca, Spain
Area of Food Technology, Technical School of ‘Zamora’ University of Salamanca, Spain
Plant Biochemistry and Physiology, Department of Agro-Environmental Sciences, Chemistry and Plant Protection, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, University of Foggia, Italy
- Published Online: 20 APR 2010
- Published Print: 18 JUN 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Vincenzo Lattanzio
Series Editor Information
University of Foggia, Italy
Print ISBN: 9781405193993
Online ISBN: 9781444323375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!