Chapter 4. Ellagitannins – An Underestimated Class of Plant Polyphenols: Chemical Reactivity of C-Glucosidic Ellagitannins in Relation to Wine Chemistry and Biological Activity
- Celestino Santos-Buelga Professor3,
- Maria Teresa Escribano-Bailon Lecturer4 and
- Vincenzo Lattanzio Professor5
Published Online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Recent Advances in Polyphenol Research, Volume 2
How to Cite
Quideau, S., Jourdes, M., Lefeuvre, D., Pardon, P., Saucier, C., Teissedre, P.-L. and Glories, Y. (2010) Ellagitannins – An Underestimated Class of Plant Polyphenols: Chemical Reactivity of C-Glucosidic Ellagitannins in Relation to Wine Chemistry and Biological Activity, in Recent Advances in Polyphenol Research, Volume 2 (eds C. Santos-Buelga, M. T. Escribano-Bailon and V. Lattanzio), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444323375.ch4
Food Chemistry Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Food Science Faculty of Pharmacy University of Salamanca, Spain
Area of Food Technology, Technical School of ‘Zamora’ University of Salamanca, Spain
Plant Biochemistry and Physiology, Department of Agro-Environmental Sciences, Chemistry and Plant Protection, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, University of Foggia, Italy
- Published Online: 20 APR 2010
- Published Print: 18 JUN 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Vincenzo Lattanzio
Series Editor Information
University of Foggia, Italy
Print ISBN: 9781405193993
Online ISBN: 9781444323375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!