Chapter 8. Creating History: Documents and Patient Participation in Nurse-Patient Interviews
- Alison Pilnick2,
- Jon Hindmarsh3 and
- Virginia Teas Gill4
Published Online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Authors
Communication in Healthcare Settings
How to Cite
Jones, A. (2010) Creating History: Documents and Patient Participation in Nurse-Patient Interviews, in Communication in Healthcare Settings (eds A. Pilnick, J. Hindmarsh and V. T. Gill), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324020.ch8
School of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
Department of Management, King's College London, London, UK
Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Illinois State University, USA
- Published Online: 19 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 23 APR 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Hannah Bradby
Series Editor Information
Department of Sociology, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK
Print ISBN: 9781405198271
Online ISBN: 9781444324020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!