Chapter 8. New National Languages in Eastern Europe
- Nikolas Coupland
Published Online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Handbook of Language and Globalization
How to Cite
Busch, B. (2010) New National Languages in Eastern Europe, in The Handbook of Language and Globalization (ed N. Coupland), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324068.ch8
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 6 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405175814
Online ISBN: 9781444324068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!