Chapter 17. “Wild Regions of Obscurity”: Narrative in The Return of the Native
- Keith Wilson Professor
Published Online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Thomas Hardy
How to Cite
Boumelha, P. (2010) “Wild Regions of Obscurity”: Narrative in The Return of the Native, in A Companion to Thomas Hardy (ed K. Wilson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324211.ch17
University of Ottawa, Canada
- Published Online: 29 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 27 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405156684
Online ISBN: 9781444324211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!