Chapter 12. Muslim Entrepreneurs in Public Life between India and the Gulf: Making Good and doing Good
- Filippo Osella Reader2 and
- Benjamin Soares Senior Research Fellow3
Published Online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain & Ireland
Islam, Politics, Anthropology
How to Cite
Osella, F. and Osella, C. (2010) Muslim Entrepreneurs in Public Life between India and the Gulf: Making Good and doing Good, in Islam, Politics, Anthropology (eds F. Osella and B. Soares), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324402.ch12
Department of Anthropology, University of Sussex, UK
Afrika-Studiecentrum in Leiden, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 20 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 8 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444332957
Online ISBN: 9781444324402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!