3. Holism and the Expectations of Critique in Post-1980s Anthropology
Notes and Queries in Three Acts and an Epilogue
- Ton Otto2 and
- Nils Bubandt3
Published Online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd except for editorial material and organization © 2010 Ton Otto and Nils Bubandt
Experiments in Holism: Theory and Practice in Contemporary Anthropology
How to Cite
Marcus, G. E. (2010) Holism and the Expectations of Critique in Post-1980s Anthropology, in Experiments in Holism: Theory and Practice in Contemporary Anthropology (eds T. Otto and N. Bubandt), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324426.ch3
The Cairns Institute, James Cook University, PO Box 6811, Cairns Qld 4870, Australia
Afdeling for Antropologi og Etnografi, Aarhus Universitet, Moesgaard, 8270 Hojbjerg, Denmark
- Published Online: 14 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 18 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444333237
Online ISBN: 9781444324426
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!