Chapter 9. Patterns of Instability and Change
Observations on Regression Periods in Typically Developing Infants
- Dr. Barry M. Lester PhD Professor of Psychiatry Professor of Pediatrics founding Director member2 and
- Joshua D. Sparrow MD Director Assistant Professor in Psychiatry3
Published Online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Nurturing Children and Families: Building on the Legacy of T. Berry Brazelton
How to Cite
Heimann, M. (2010) Patterns of Instability and Change, in Nurturing Children and Families: Building on the Legacy of T. Berry Brazelton (eds B. M. Lester and J. D. Sparrow), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324617.ch9
Brown University Alpert Medical School and Women and Infants Hospital, USA
Harvard Medical School, USA
- Published Online: 21 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 13 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405196000
Online ISBN: 9781444324617
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!