Chapter 49. Psychologic Factors and Diabetes
- Richard I. G. Holt MA, MB BChir, PhD, FRCP, FHEA Professor in Diabetes & Endocrinology2,
- Clive S. Cockram MB BS, BSc, MD (Lond), FRCP, FRACP, FHKAM (Med) Emeritus Professor of Medicine3,
- Allan Flyvbjerg MD, DMSc Professor of Clinical Endocrinology Chair4 and
- Barry J. Goldstein MD, PhD, FACP, FACE Therapeutic Area Head Vice President5
Published Online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Textbook of Diabetes, Fourth Edition
How to Cite
Ryan, C. M. (2010) Psychologic Factors and Diabetes, in Textbook of Diabetes, Fourth Edition (eds R. I. G. Holt, C. S. Cockram, A. Flyvbjerg and B. J. Goldstein), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324808.ch49
Developmental Origins of Health and Disease Division, University of Southampton School of Medicine, Southampton, UK
Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, People's Republic of China
Department of Endocrinology and Internal Medicine, The Medical Research Laboratories, Aarhus University Hospital – Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
Clinical Research, Metabolism Merck Research Laboratories Rahway, NJ, USA
- Published Online: 9 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 9 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405191814
Online ISBN: 9781444324808
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!