18. Stakeholder Engagement in Flood Risk Management
- Gareth Pender PhD, CENG, FICE, FCIWEM, FRSE Professor of Environmental Engineering1 and
- Hazel Faulkner MSC, PhD Professor of Environmental Management2
Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Flood Risk Science and Management
How to Cite
Green, C. and Penning-Rowsell, E. C. (2010) Stakeholder Engagement in Flood Risk Management, in Flood Risk Science and Management (eds G. Pender and H. Faulkner), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324846.ch18
School of the Built Environment, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Flood Hazard Research Centre, Middlesex University, UK
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405186575
Online ISBN: 9781444324846
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!