Chapter 11. Misaligned Incentives and Trade-Offs in Allocating Conservation Funding
- Nigel Leader-Williams Professor of Biodiversity Management Director2,
- William M. Adams2 and
- Robert J. Smith Research Fellow Senior Fellow3
Published Online: 3 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Trade-Offs in Conservation: Deciding What to Save
How to Cite
Bruner, A., Niesten, E. T. and Rice, R. E. (2010) Misaligned Incentives and Trade-Offs in Allocating Conservation Funding, in Trade-Offs in Conservation: Deciding What to Save (eds N. Leader-Williams, W. M. Adams and R. J. Smith), Wiley-Blackwell, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324907.ch11
Department of Geography, University of Cambridge, Downing Place, Cambridge CB2 3EN, UK
Durrell Institute of Conservation and Ecology, School of Anthropology and Conservation, Marlowe Building, University of Kent, Canterbury CT2 7NR, UK
- Published Online: 3 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 10 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405193832
Online ISBN: 9781444324907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!