Chapter 13. Trade-Offs between Conservation and Extractive Industries
- Nigel Leader-Williams Professor of Biodiversity Management Director4,
- William M. Adams4 and
- Robert J. Smith Research Fellow Senior Fellow5
Published Online: 3 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Trade-Offs in Conservation: Deciding What to Save
How to Cite
Pulgar-Vidal, M., Monteferri, B. and Dammert, J. L. (2010) Trade-Offs between Conservation and Extractive Industries, in Trade-Offs in Conservation: Deciding What to Save (eds N. Leader-Williams, W. M. Adams and R. J. Smith), Wiley-Blackwell, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324907.ch13
Department of Geography, University of Cambridge, Downing Place, Cambridge CB2 3EN, UK
Durrell Institute of Conservation and Ecology, School of Anthropology and Conservation, Marlowe Building, University of Kent, Canterbury CT2 7NR, UK
- Published Online: 3 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 10 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405193832
Online ISBN: 9781444324907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!