Chapter 11. More than Eggs for Breakfast
- Christopher Johns Professor of Nursing
Published Online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Guided Reflection: A narrative approach to advancing professional practice
How to Cite
Priest, J.-M. and Johns, C. (2010) More than Eggs for Breakfast, in Guided Reflection: A narrative approach to advancing professional practice (ed C. Johns), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444324969.ch11
Reflective Practice Forum, University of Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire, UK
- Published Online: 21 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 27 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405185684
Online ISBN: 9781444324969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!