Chapter 19. Hepatitis B and C
- Nicholas J. Talley MD, PhD Pro Vice Chancellor Professor Adjunct Professor Foreign Adjunct Professor1,2,3,4,5,
- Keith D. Lindor MD Dean Professor of Medicine Consultant2,6,7 and
- Hugo E. Vargas MD Professor of Medicine Chair Consultant8,9
Published Online: 30 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Liver and Biliary Disease
How to Cite
Kim, W. R. and Poterucha, J. J. (2010) Hepatitis B and C, in Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Liver and Biliary Disease (eds N. J. Talley, K. D. Lindor and H. E. Vargas), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444325249.ch19
University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia
College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL, USA
Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
University of North Carolina, USA
Mayo Medical School, Rochester, MN, USA
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Division of Hepatology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Division of Hepatology and Gastroenterology, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 17 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405182751
Online ISBN: 9781444325249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!