Chapter 2. Social Identity Complexity and Acceptance of Diversity
- Richard J. Crisp
Published Online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Limited
The Psychology of Social and Cultural Diversity
How to Cite
Brewer, M. B. (2010) Social Identity Complexity and Acceptance of Diversity, in The Psychology of Social and Cultural Diversity (ed R. J. Crisp), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444325447.ch2
University of Kent, UK
- Published Online: 15 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 23 JUL 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Marilynn B. Brewer
Print ISBN: 9781405195621
Online ISBN: 9781444325447
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!